Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Adendum

Compliments of Andrew Luth, I found out that my theory has legitimate scientific backing. He posted two links on facebook, but I wanted to share them here, too, because I thought they were so fascinating.


First, Dunbar's number is a suggested number of people with which one is able to maintain a stable number of relationships. Depending on the scientist doing the study, the actual number changes, but the theory remains the same. It is also called the Monkeysphere and if you are interested in the theory, but hate how boring Wikipedia writers are, I recommend this link to cracked.com.


And while we're at the linkings, Happy Pi Day which here in the East we celebrate as Akira Yoshizawa's birth and death date. Who is Akira Yoshizawa you might ask? Link!

No comments:

Post a Comment